48.9 miles from Beech Lake
Runaway to Kentucky Lake and stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Springville! Boasting 2,031 square feet of open living space, this home has accommodations for up to 10 guests, a covered porch, a fire pit, and picturesque lake views. Hike through the Tennessee National Wildlife Refuge, enjoy boating & watersports on the lake, and visit the charming city of Paris. No matter what you choose, this lovely home will be waiting to welcome you day after day.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Cot, 3 Couches (Not Pullouts)
Non-stop fun at the lake begins the moment you arrive at this home-away-from-home. Drop your bags and step out to the covered porch and relish the views of Kentucky Lake. Walk down to the water's edge and go for a swim.
Take a break from the sun and relax in the open living area on the plush furnishings. Catch up with your favorite shows on the satellite TV or connect to the wireless internet to see what events are happening in Paris.
Step over to the fully equipped kitchen and whip up your favorite recipe using the stainless steel appliances. With seating for 3 at the breakfast bar, a dining table for 6, and ample seating outside, there's plenty of room for everyone to enjoy the feast.
The rec room downstairs is ideal for entertaining and features a wet bar, ice maker, comfy furnishings, and a satellite TV. Make yourself a nightcap and watch the moonrise out back while you roast marshmallows around the fire pit under the stars.
With tired eyes and sticky fingers, retreat to the well-appointed bedrooms to rest up for the next day's adventure. The master bedroom stands apart thanks to a king-sized bed, satellite TV, and access to the covered porch. If someone beat you to the punch calling dibs on the master bedroom, no worries, the second bedroom offers a plush queen bed as well as access to the porch. Additional sleeping accommodations are available in the third bedroom and on the twin cot and 3 couches throughout the home.
Situated in a quiet neighborhood, you'll have all of the privacy you need while still being close to area attractions. Drive 1.5 miles to Mansard Island Resort & Marina to rent a boat for a day on the lake with loved ones.
Spend the day outside hiking through Paris Landing State Park or set a tee time at the Paris Landing Golf Course 8 miles from the home. Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area and Fort Donelson National Battlefield both sit 20 minutes away.
Be sure to visit downtown Paris full of fun things to do like the Eiffel Tower Park, Paris Winery, and boutique shopping. Search for the perfect antique in Hazel, Kentucky just 30 minutes away.
The home is ideally located to major cities for a memorable day trip with friends and family. Clarksville is 1 hour away, Jackson is 1.5 hours away, Nashville is 2 hours away, and Memphis is 2 hours and 45 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, hair dryer, iron, ironing board, washer & dryer, 3 satellite TVs, a furnished covered porch, a charcoal grill, fire pit, ample parking on the driveway, and more
- Waterfront Springville location - Close to fishing, boat rentals, watersports, hiking, biking, golfing, historical sites, shopping, restaurants, antique stores, 1 hour from Clarksville, 1.5 hours from Jackson, 2 hours from Nashville, 2 hours and 45 minutes from Memphis, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Nashville International Airport - 1 Terminal Dr, Nashville, TN 37214, (~109 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the twin-sized cot and 3 sofas, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in